Friday, July 29, 2011

Testimonials

Thank you so much for all of your help and guidance. I know that I could not have done this without you. The signs are beautiful and our rentals are increasing every month.

Thanks again for guiding us through the start up of our business!

Jaymee Wagner
Sign Surprise

________________________________________________

Hi Carrie,

I just wanted to thank you so much for the opportunity. I have already had 2 rentals and just started, one person we knew and the other completely unknown!!!! So excited for the road ahead for us....and appreciated everything.

Sincerely,
Tara Botts
Storked About It


________________________________________________

Dear Carrie,

I just wanted to thank you for the opportunity you have given me to start my own small business. All of your support has been wonderful ! You have enabled me to keep my number one job as a stay at home mom and help earn extra income for my family. The feedback on the storks has been wonderful and all of my customers have been very satisfied with your product. Thanks again for everything!

Jenny Hausch
Adorable Storks
Crystal Lake, IL

________________________________________________


This is a wonderful business because you can make it a part-time or full-time job. I have been doing this since January and have seen my rentals increase each month. So far I have only advertised with fliers at local restaurants and shops as well as my business cards. I also started by putting my stork in friends' yards to be seen in the area. Carrie was great with getting me started!

Kelly Revels
Yard Occasions

Winston Salem, NC

No comments: